Google
>

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Don't make this mistake

If you're spending your days with your feelings getting
stronger about your partner cheating on you like I was DON'T make
this mistake!

I'm talking about confronting your partner.

Use confontration and start asking many direct questions too
early, and you may never know the truth.

You have to gather all the evidence first before you
confront them.

Why is this important?

Because, if you end up questioning them without any hard
proof, for starters there is the possibility that you maybe
wrong!

Unlikely, but possible.

But the bigger reason is because it usually gives your
partner the excuse to wiggle out by using "attack as the
best form of defense"

in other words, they will say you're "imagining things",
"here I am working hard and all you're doing is slinging
unfair accusations at me" etc.

You could be made to feel guilty - accuse you of giving them
a hard time.

And here's the worst result of your confronting too early
when you get the slightest suspicion:

You have just "alerted" your spouse!

By raising suspicion yourself, you just alerted them to
cover their tracks and hide their affair better than they
have been!

I'm sure that is the opposite of what you want.

This is exactly what happened Me

at the slightest hint that I had of my wife having an having an affair, I went beserk and starting questioning her

my reaction only "narrowed" my ways of finding out the
truth, and from then on I was more suspicious than ever and it is consuming
my life.


There's no two ways about it - being cheated on and not
knowing with certainty for months had taken it's toll on me
and I ended up having a "breakdown" from the sheer emotion
pressure.

I hope for your sake you don't let the same
happen to you.

Remembering that time is truly horrid for me, brings back
some very painful memories...

Sorry, I digress.

The lesson here is a simple one:

"Lull" your partner into a false sense of security with
their possible cheating, and quickly gather all the evidence
FIRST before you confront them.

You can find how and what evidence to gather, without
raising any suspicions of your sleuthing

click here

Stay tuned for some more of my tips talk to you later

No comments: